How to play the Spanish Christmas Lottery 2021?
Buying a Christmas Lottery ticket is very easy and thanks to the Lottofy platform you can buy a ticket to participate from anywhere in the world and receive the prize without any problems.
On January 22nd, the Extraordinary Drawing of the Christmas Lottery, also known as "el Gordo de Navidad", will be held in Madrid. A classic tradition that keeps thousands of people waiting.
This year 2021, the total prize money will be 2.408 million euros in prizes, as in 2021.
For Christmas lottery you can buy your ticket here.
Can I buy the Christmas Lottery 2021?
If you are anywhere in the world, you can buy your tickets through Lottofy.com, an authorized Loterías y Apuestas del Estado website. All you have to do is go to the Lottofy website and on the top menu you will find the Christmas Lottery section.
Buy Christmas Lottery 2021 through Lottofy
- . Log in to Lottofy's website
- In the top menu you will find the "Christmas Lottery" section and click on the button or "we say" or "background".
- In the section you can choose to get a randomly generated number or you can choose Lottofy's suggestions under "numbers chosen for you" or simply click on the "?" signs and add your numbers manually.
- After choosing your numbers, you can confirm your purchase or continue shopping. If you are already a registered user, simply proceed to pay for your ticket. If you are not registered, you can do so easily, to complete the process.
- Lottofy will inform you via notification if you win a prize and will deliver it to you simply and transparently, no matter where you are in the world.
What are the prizes for the Christmas Lottery 2021?
In total, the draw distributes 2,408 million euros. The first prize is nicknamed "gordo de navidad" and gives out €4 million to the main winner.
PRIZE PER EURO PLAYED
“El Gordo” (first prize)
to the first prize
to the second prize
to third prize
First prize hundreds
Hundreds of the second prize
Hundreds of the third prize
Hundreds of fourth prizes
Last two of the first prize
Last two of the second prize
Last two of the third prize
Withdrawals (last number of "El Gordo")
What is the probability of winning a prize in the Spanish Christmas Lottery 2021?
The probability of a number winning a prize is only 14%, because it is estimated that about 14,000 prizes are awarded, so there is a probability of 14,000 in 100,000 (0.14).
When does the Spanish Christmas Lottery take place?
The draw takes place on December 22 at 09:00 am and is broadcast on free-to-air television.
Where does the Spanish Christmas lottery take place?
Traditionally, the Sorteo Extraordinario de la Loteria de Navidad takes place on December 22, and this year will be no exception. Next Wednesday, December 22nd, all eyes will be on the Teatro Real, where San Ildefonso`s the children (a school) will take the stage at 9 am, when the ceremony begins.
How to check the results of the Christmas draw 2021?
You can check the results on this site in the top menu, where it says "lotería de Navidad". If you buy your numbers at Lottofy.com the platform will send you a notification if you are one of the lucky winners of the Christmas Lottery 2021.
If you would like more information on how to play the Christmas Lottery 2021 or anywhere in the world, you can also go to section of “Christmas Lottery”.