Don't miss this Saturday's National Lottery Valentine's Day Extraordinary Draw!
To celebrate the day of love, nothing better than to do it with the prize of 15 million euros to be drawn this Saturday by the National Lottery in its special Valentine's Day edition.
Valentine's Day is a very special date for many, as it is the day when lovers around the world take time to celebrate the day of love with their partners or loved ones. The National Lottery knows that it is a very important date and, to celebrate it in a big way, it will hold this Saturday, February 18, an Extraordinary Valentine's Day Draw, where a special prize of 15 million euros per tenth will be distributed.
So now you know: whether you are lucky in love or not, this Saturday you will have the opportunity to find out if you are also lucky in the game.
What are the prizes of the Extraordinary Valentine's Day Draw?
For this special draw, the National Lottery announced a total of 105 million euros in prizes, which will be distributed among the different prizes of the draw. In total, there are 3 main prizes, in addition to prizes for approximations, hundreds and terminations.
The 3 first prizes are the following:
- 1 special prize of 15,000,000 euros to a single tenth.
- 1 first prize of 1.300.000 euros per series.
- 1 second prize of 250,000 euros per series.
In addition, the following secondary prizes per series will be awarded:
- 50 prizes of 3,750 euros for the winners of 4 digits.
- 1,500 prizes of 750 euros for 3-digit winners
- 2,000 prizes of 300 euros for 2-digit winners
- 2 prizes of 24.000 euros for the numbers before and after the first prize
- 99 prizes of 750 euros for the remaining 99 numbers of the first prize hundred
- 99 prizes of 750 euros for the 99 remaining numbers of the hundred of the second prize
- 99 prizes of 750 euros for the winners of the last 3 digits of the same layout and number of the first prize
- 999 prizes of 750 euros for the winners of the last 2 digits equal in disposition and number of the first prize
- 9.999 refunds of 150 euros for the winners of the last number of the first prize
- 10.000 refunds of 150 euros for the winners of the last digit equal to the first special drawing of a digit
- 10.000 refunds of 150 euros for the winners of the last digit equal to the second special drawing of one digit
How can I participate in the draw?
The same way you would participate in any other National Lottery drawing: buying from 1 to 10 tenths of the same series. Each series consists of a 5-digit number, which can vary between 00000 and 99999.
What is the difference between buying a single tenth or the whole series? If you buy only one tenth of the series, you will only have access to one tenth of the prize in case the number of the series is drawn. However, you must take into account that in this special Valentine's Day edition, the special prize of 15 million euros is awarded to the tenth, not to the series.
When will the drawing take place?
The Valentine's Day Extraordinary Draw will take place next Saturday, February 18th at 1:00 pm (Madrid time). In Lottofy, you will be able to buy your ticket until 11:30 am that same day (Madrid time).